So who is taking day off/half day tomm

Taking morning off, will start refreshing @ around 7 am or so :slight_smile:

you said you wrote a script for doing that, please give me the source code :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

nah, i already know the result. actuaryalfred were you serious about the link you posted yesterday?

willing to bet 1:100000 on that needhelp?

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nah, i already know the result. actuaryalfred were > you serious about the link you posted yesterday? nh, I’m surprised you didn’t realized that’s was a lame joke :slight_smile:

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > willing to bet 1:100000 on that needhelp? I will take a bet of $200 on my chances. I think I passed.

Nope I’ll probably be on train when results are posted, I was planning on not looking until I get home tomorrow but I don’t think I could make it so I’ll probably look, and then mutter an f-bomb under my breadth. I wanted to be at home so I could really give a good loud f bomb.

i’m probably going to skip work. I don’t have a good feeling about the results.

i bet you $1 to $1000 need help

i am not good at the language of betting so please translate in simple english what it means.

To everybody staying home from work: grow a pair. I will be at work, I think I will pass, but if I read “fail” I’m not going to tear up and hide in a bathroom stall either.

newsmaker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To everybody staying home from work: grow a pair. > > I will be at work, I think I will pass, but if I > read “fail” I’m not going to tear up and hide in a > bathroom stall either. so where are you gonna hide then?

i will be at work when i get my results. i plan on leaving early and getting drunk though. . . no matter what the outcome.

i will be home, dealing with a hurricane and results at the same time.

morning off. If I pass I’ll go straight to work no doubt, fail…who knows. One more week @ my job!

By that time I will be back from work. Considering the fact that, I was just slacking off for the last two days, no need to take off tomorrow.

taking the day off. going for a run. then breakfast with my wife and daughter, then check results, then head to the pool, then go play golf with some buddies. rain or shine, pass or fail sounds like a fun day to me.

I think I am heading out at noon either way. Hit the gym, drink some beers and plan my strategy for my FF draft tomorrow night.

My boss found out. He sent me an email saying “look forward to hearing from you at 9:01 tomorrow”. Ouch.