SO WHO JUST MADE 60% ON BAC TODAY?

Anyone got the devils touch?

and BALLz…

I don’t see 60% price movement for BAC today. What am I missing?

kblade Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t see 60% price movement for BAC today. What > am I missing? Lying or Leverage.

Biggest move I see would have been 51.75%.

Better question is who is making 100% shorting it from here.

I guess Boom means that: Day’s Range: 2.53 - 4.09

you guys are idiots… take the low of the day (2.53) and take the high of the day (4.09) and its equals 61.7%. jesus got his 60%, why didn’t you?

I was too busy thinking about monkey attacks

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Better question is who is making 100% shorting it > from here. Ken Lewis.

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you guys are idiots… take the low of the day > (2.53) and take the high of the day (4.09) and its > equals 61.7%. > > jesus got his 60%, why didn’t you? Show me where on the chart the 4.09 hit.

cjones65 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was too busy thinking about monkey attacks And Nazi zombies… they are ruthless and strike at any time.

didnt understand when Ken Lewis said there have been no talks with govnt to nationalize and then the stock dropped another 50 cents in 10 minutes.

Guys, sorry about my math. I prob. typed in the wrong numbers. (3.79 - 2.53) / 2.53 = 48%

Nevermind… i see it now around 2:54 PM.