So who won't be sleeping tonight?

i may or may not be sleeping. but i feel that the anxiety will keep me up.

I will be playing Red Alert, Call of Duty,and chatting with cute girls tonight

Result will come around late evening in Indian time, And I can’t sleep, already awake from last 15 hrs, so i’ve started drinking let’s see if I sleep or keep on drinking for next 15 hours, yes it can happen i’m nervous :open_mouth: !

I’m exhausted (late night hockey screwed up my sleep schedule), so sleeping tonight should be easy.

I will hit the gym after office today and get extremely tired so that I can get good night sleep w/out worrying about results. I did my part for the exam, nothing can change now. Why waste one more day worrying about it? We’ll see what happens tomorrow.

razedge Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will hit the gym after office today and get > extremely tired so that I can get good night sleep > w/out worrying about results. I did my part for > the exam, nothing can change now. Why waste one > more day worrying about it? We’ll see what happens > tomorrow. +10

another 14 hours to go…

Guys…i just realized that we’re behaving as if we have the actual test tomorrow… Does anyone remember all the pranks we pulled in order to get a good night’s sleep right before the exam…its gonna be the same tonite…cough syrup, rum, gym, jogging, eating…blah blah blah… I LOVE THIS GAME!!! Good luck people…

Not a wink. I made myself sleep before the exam to have my A-game on. Tonight, I just keep panicking and imagining the big “Fail” when I log in.

well i’m still up. lol

Just read CFAI Book 3 to get some sleep! It never failed to make me doze off whenever I read it last time :slight_smile:

Will learn my fate in just 9 more hrs…

productive insomnia. party of one.

Dang that half bottle of rum didn’t work. I am wide awake.

HOW R U GUYS FEELING SO FAR… I am fainted and really timid… but giving myself strength and peace … hopes r always there… we do our best and hope iz always for the best…

Now it’s noon in Singapore. Results will be out at 9pm here. Today, I woke up at 3am and couldn’t sleep for a while. However, managed to sleep after 5am. Just 8 more hrs to go…

yap 8 more hours 2 go… here result will be announced @ 9am and I hope its going to be good otherwise woking all day will be difficult with bad mood :frowning:

So for those of us here with CST (China Standard Time = UTC+8), we’d be getting our results by 9pm? Is that right?

沒錯, 應該是北京時間9點

Yeah, same as Singapore. 6 hours 45 minutes! ice6006 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So for those of us here with CST (China Standard > Time = UTC+8), we’d be getting our results by 9pm? > Is that right?