so who's going to hang themself if they fail?

if you do then you’re taking this way too seriously :slight_smile:

I just got the rope now it’s extra smooth for those mercy hangings

oo, yeah, you don’t want to get ropeburn!

of course not

i am CBF another year

You should read: “The audacity of rope.”

can u imagine getting rope burn trying to hang yourself??? what a tragedy that would be

JP_RL_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > can u imagine getting rope burn trying to hang > yourself??? what a tragedy that would be LOL, I can picture it now, you get rope burn, the rope breaks, and you have to go to the hospital for the rope burn :smiley:

f2d Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JP_RL_CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > can u imagine getting rope burn trying to hang > > yourself??? what a tragedy that would be > > > LOL, I can picture it now, you get rope burn, the > rope breaks, and you have to go to the hospital > for the rope burn :smiley: And you found out you actually passed!

lol now that would be embarrassing. Wow what a stupid convo this is lol

JP_RL_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lol now that would be embarrassing. Wow what a > stupid convo this is lol Anything to take the thought process off the beast. I was actually not thinking about it until my gf asked me, “so are you nervous” (doh)

well if i fail, i’ll have to study again while going through rope burn. that’s even worse

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You should read: “The audacity of rope.” lol