So who's using Stalla for June '08?

Just wanted to get an idea of how many people here will be using stalla. I signed up for the online version of the ‘system’ package. I received my study guide books last week and I believe the CD’s, according to a rep there, will be shipped on Dec 21. Who’s in?

I signed up yesterday. They did say the CDs will ship on Friday.

Looks like the Stalla police are out too. I tried to sell my 2007 guides on Ebay and they just took them and a few other folks’ down. :frowning:

So that’s it? Just the two of us?

Nah, I doubt it.

I’m taking their walk-in classes.

Just got their 2008 study notes & exam in yesterday. But will study it along with schweser 2007 notes

oluthegreat Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m taking their walk-in classes. whereabouts? I thought about doing that but I like having a flexible schedule…that and I heard no one is better than Peter Olinto (who is on the videos), and unfortunately he doesn’t teach in Toronto.

Im doing their self study course with the Video CDs, got their books about a week back and still waiting on their Video CDs. Planning to use the Stalla notes, but will be trying to get my hands on Schweser Exam preps. This was actually suggested to me by a colleague of mine who passed all three levels. So hopefully should work.

shahancfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Im doing their self study course with the Video > CDs, got their books about a week back and still > waiting on their Video CDs. Planning to use the > Stalla notes, but will be trying to get my hands > on Schweser Exam preps. > > This was actually suggested to me by a colleague > of mine who passed all three levels. So hopefully > should work. No passmaster?

oh yea… passmaster for sure! talking about taking the schweser review exam in the last month of prep!:slight_smile:

Dear SomewhatDamaged, Kenteman and shahancfa, Hi! It is nice to know all of you! May I know your real name? Which country are you now? Any personal email to reach you? Thanks. Best regards. Kam

SomewhatDamaged Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > oluthegreat Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’m taking their walk-in classes. > > > whereabouts? > > I thought about doing that but I like having a > flexible schedule…that and I heard no one is > better than Peter Olinto (who is on the videos), > and unfortunately he doesn’t teach in Toronto. Classes are in Wash D.C area and I don’t believe Peter Olinto will be teaching there.

I’ll be in the Wall Street, NY classes which will be taught by Peter Olinto, if I’m not mistaken. Anyone else?