So....

Ok, so, admittedly, one night I did get too drunk in the library while studying.

But, please hear me out on this. Have you ever taken a good book to a bar and just done some reading while sipping on a nice sauvingon blanc, or glass of whiskey? It’s sorta the same thing. During the last hour of the library being open, on a friday night, a couple of coors lites aint gonna hurt nobody. I drank beer and passed level 1 while studying, I drank beer and passed level 2, I’m trying to do the same thing for level 3. But, as suggested by you guys before, the utility of drinking and studying can be fleeting. But, it’s fun man. I’m drinking beer in a place that no one is supposed to be drinking beer. . . and getting away with it!

I’ve never seen a person at a bar reading a god damn book!

In the movie hitch. Eva longaria was reading a book at the bar

Bartender I really did it this time Broke my parole to have a good time When I got home it was 6 a.m The door was locked so I kicked it in She was tripping on the bills I think she was high on some pills She threw my shit out into the yard Then she called me a bum and smacked me real hard And in my drunken stupor I did what I should of never done Now I’m sitting here talking to you drunk and on the run

Please quarantine all thoughts of weakness, marshall the precious last drops of testosterone you have into one mighty moment and pass this sumbich.

Agreed with BS, a producer is untouchable so long as they are generating revenue legally/ethically.

On a different note, is there even any margin left to pay commissions on passive mfm? Aside from the esg/active tilts, i thought the factor based portfolios were a race to the bottom with fees.

harvey weinstein wasnt untouchable. i think he was an EXECUTIVE producer

Most definitely. But, in most sales roles it takes years to build relationships that generate enough revenue to keep you “safe.” For guys newer to sales (especially geared towards the professional buyer), the CFA is becoming more of a requirement. I still can’t say I’ve heard of anyone getting fired for not passing, but I’ve seen several instances of people being passed up for promotions though.

A family member of mine was hired conditionally and given 4 years to pass all 3.

This year is try #2 on level 3.

Not sales though. *shrug*

What type of role?

Pension investments.