some comic relief

found this in the general forum: http://longorshortcapital.com/chartered-financial-analyst-knowledge-is-a-problem.htm sums up some of my frustrations with cfa readings

lol I was reading and reviewing this area last night…what a joke huh

I liked L1 and L2, they were very good and educational, but I guess as I’ve gained more knowledge, I’m becoming increasingly overconfident that the stuff we’re learning in L3 has little usefulness in actual market application.

I actually like this part in the CFA curriculum. They say the reason why analyst keep forecasting is two folds : Arrogance and Ignorance . I find both very true, at least by the tone of some people on this forum (no offense).

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I actually like this part in the CFA curriculum. > They say the reason why analyst keep forecasting > is two folds : > > Arrogance and Ignorance . > > > I find both very true, at least by the tone of > some people on this forum (no offense). point taken mo :slight_smile:

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I actually like this part in the CFA curriculum. > They say the reason why analyst keep forecasting > is two folds : > > Arrogance and Ignorance . > > > I find both very true, at least by the tone of > some people on this forum (no offense). hey if you don’t swing for the fences you’ll never hit it out, and just cuz you strike out doesn’t mean you stop swinging

i will settle for a bunt or take one in the elbow for the team…i just wanna get on base…

sacraficial bunt, nice touch :slight_smile:

thetank Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mo34 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I actually like this part in the CFA > curriculum. > > They say the reason why analyst keep > forecasting > > is two folds : > > > > Arrogance and Ignorance . > > > > > > I find both very true, at least by the tone of > > some people on this forum (no offense). > > hey if you don’t swing for the fences you’ll never > hit it out, and just cuz you strike out doesn’t > mean you stop swinging Don’t get me wrong, I’m shooting for 100% on anything I do, that’s the way I was raised. But that doesn’t mean I forget where I am in the big picture.