something to make you all feel better

I studied for 3 hours earlier today. came home, picked up a book, and just staring at it made me feel nauseous. so i did what any normal person would do… I drank 7 beers and watched CSI reruns on Spike. I’m your competition. Make sure you thank me in August…

at least you got some pleasure out of it. i took a day off and sat in the library all day and didn’t accomplish sh*t.

can you make sure the other 25000 L2 Candidates do the same for the next 3 nights, specially on Friday night…make sure they all get hammered and show up hung over… I really appreciate it, Thanks All jokes aside sometimes a good unwinding is needed to get back into the study mode the next morning, I am doing that right now and for the past 3 hours…

no pleaure here. just guilt, shame, and a decent buzz.

yeah, in all seriusness, after tonight, I am pumped for tomorrow. Going to get all my biz out of the way before 10am and study at my desk all freaking day. going to knock the cobwebs off of some stuff, like convertible bonds and the greeks.

Not a good way to think about it bud!! Just let the forum know if we could be of any help and we all will move to L3 together. There is no competition amongst us. It’s We (Af’ers) Vs the Others (non Af’ers) always

dinesh, are you wearing your “AF Team” T-Shirt for the exam?

nah, I’m seriously cool with it. It was a concious decision. I did this 2 nights the week before level 1. Everyone just seems a little tense, so I thought I would try to lighten to mood. I talked to 2 friends across the country who started to study last week. That ought to make us ALL feel better. There are tons of folks out there like that.

Nopes NVC, But for L3 we will make it BIG/ GRAND as per your suggestion… Everyone will have the huge AF written at their backs.

and thanks dinesh. if they were taking odds, I’d drop a c note on you to nail this thing. seriously.

Thanks bud. Let’s make this happen… The GRAND FINALE

and by the way, if any of you are lackng for plans on saturday night, this new Bud Light Lime is mighty tasty…

Diesh, Next Year it is…@ L3…

I definitely believe in the law of diminishing returns when it comes to studying so I put a cap on it when I feel I’m not getting the return for my time…

I read somewhere knowledge is not subject to diminishing marginal returns. I think we all just disapproved those f*king theories