Songs

Good start but you went wrong about five songs down from the top and kept getting worse.

I’ll match that and raise you;

Scarface- Seen a Man Die. One minute to Pray, One Second to Die. Smile. Emeritus. And with Slim Thug - Hard.

and that reminded me of two other classics, Geto Boys - Mind Playing Tricks on Me, Spice1 - Strap on Side of Me.

If you like Scarface and Big Krit, you should check out UGK, no other souther rappers come close.

^I agree the latter doesn’t belong with the former - it was more tailored for those who are seeking new music instead of “classics”. Good additions with Scarface - seen a man die is awesome. Geto boys jump on my pandora / 8tracks here and there. Not a huge fan of southern rap unless im pre-gaming (which is unheard of now a days)

Now that is a great song.

+1

I feel you, I go through phases, usually I am all about the 90’s new york gangster rap but for the last few months I’ve really been on a southern kick. Listening to alot of Trae the Truth, UGK,'Face, Slim Thug, Z-ro, Three 6 mafia, Devin The Dude. Etc

I think Im going to get a grill after I get my charter.

Alice Cooper - Poison. Chick in the video has one of the best set of t---- I’ve ever seen in a music video (nsfw): http://youtu.be/mbOmgTKPvos

Bumpin’ Cypress Hill - Rap Superstar. Dis sht pounds!

So I’m listening to Hip Hop on Pandora. Lil Wayne - Love Me came on. I dig the song, until I heard the lyrics.

“Give a f about bout my nggaz as long as my btches love me.”

WTF. What ever happened to old school rap!? Dre and Snoop had a song called, “Bches ain’t sht.” It always used to be bros>hoes (respectfully). Rap is too soft these days.

I remember I saw a youtube where Lil Wayne was hit with a flying bottle from the crowd during a rap concert. He stood still and looked as if he was about to cry, then walked off stage and apparently never came back leaving the crowd with only 1/2 a performance.

Keep listening, i think he says something like “as soon as i come, I come to my senses”

I know.

Whatever happened to the ‘If the homie can’t have it, it ain’t no fun’ ethos???