Sooooo not feeling it

The strange thing is that I actually like this material much better than L1 or L2, but it seems harder to get myself motivated to do that final push. I think its just tiredness of doing this at this time of year for three years in a row. I *SO* don’t want to be doing this next year, no matter how interesting the material.

Mr. brooks was nice…but kevin costner didnt fit the role…prefer the bone collector/silence of the lambs genre thrillers… am on study session 12 too…GO VAR… (and i thought i couldnt get any geekier)

haha, yes, I like those scary movies too, although my husband never understands why I watch them as: a) I am often hiding behind a pillow b) screaming and then having to walk into another room until that scene is over c) create large bruises on my hubbie’s arm d) we can never go and watch this movie genre at the theatre as I would annoy a lot of people I have a low scary tolerance, but still love them anyway. I think it is linked to liking roller coaster rides. *almost done with risk management*

I am in the same boat. I feel like there is so much more material this time around and just not enough time to get my head around everything. Have been through the CFAI books three times now and I’m still not on top of it. I’m really fed up with it all at this point and am starting to get bitter about this general wisdom that Level 3 is the easiest. Certainly not as far as I can tell!

MCG - Bitter is a great word! Its funny, we sign up for this schiznit voluntarily but then seem to progress to extreme frustration and anger to the CFAI… I think its making me BiPolar - my moodswings go from “YAH! I THINK I HAVE IT!” to "OH MY F’N GAWD! WHAT IN THE HELL ARE THE TALKING ABOUT??? — this can happen within in minutes… I feel better when I think about the line from Caddyshack where Judge Smails tells Danny “WELL, THE WORLD NEEDS DITCH DIGGERS TOOOOOOOOOO!” So there is hope even if I don’t pass.

Data_Monkey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- I think its making me BiPolar - my > moodswings go from “YAH! I THINK I HAVE IT!” to > "OH MY F’N GAWD! WHAT IN THE HELL ARE THE TALKING > ABOUT??? — this can happen within in > minutes… haha, i thought only ‘women’ have mood swing problems; I hear ya. *today* is a good day, but then I have not done any question practice yet.

Data_Monkey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- I think its making me BiPolar - my > moodswings go from “YAH! I THINK I HAVE IT!” to > "OH MY F’N GAWD! WHAT IN THE HELL ARE THE TALKING > ABOUT??? — this can happen within in > minutes… haha, i thought only ‘women’ have mood swing problems; I hear ya. Today is a good day, but then I have not done any question practice yet.

You guys shouldn’t stress too much. It’s part of the process. I passed L3 in 2006, but felt the same way you are feeling and did not get impressive scores on my practice exams leading up to the real thing. Don’t give up now, just think how great the spring is when you’re done.

cfastudent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You guys shouldn’t stress too much. It’s part of > the process. I passed L3 in 2006, but felt the > same way you are feeling and did not get > impressive scores on my practice exams leading up > to the real thing. > > Don’t give up now, just think how great the spring > is when you’re done. It is not over until it is over

Was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbor?

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbor? lol

I am just trying to unwind. My brain is in overdrive. Beer, wine?

I find beer is easier to wake up after… Assuming you don’t drink 20 of them

but wine makes you sleep better.

I didn’t get much done today or last night…maybe 6 or 7 hrs total. Need to get the eye of the tiger back. Feeling good about GIPS now though…that never hurts Schweser exam 1 tommorow

I feel guilty. I went out for an hour to meet a girl for coffee. What was I thinking??

the guilty feeling is the worst part of the whole experience…

Oooh, girls… In just 21 days I can see girls again!