Spain

Felicidades!

Paul wins !!!

yeah! spain baby! i thought germans would actually come out and play good offensive football against spain but too bad they couldn’t get a hold of the ball. probably the best game spain have played yet. they just dominated! and dont’ think mueller being there would’ve changed much. they didn’t have the ball! its not like they had the ball and couldn’t do anything with it! their best chance was a penalty shout and that wasn’t even close. Holland vs Spain will be an entertaining one for sure. holland will be alot more adventurous offensively looking at the side they have. and it will be a very open game… but hopefully spain will win it all! they deserve it…

Hey_I_am_the_Dude_man Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Valores Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > > Did you bet? What are your picks for winner, > > runner-up and third place? > > > Unfortunately, betting isnt allowed in my > country. Would have made a fortune otherwise :smiley: > > I still think Spain will edge Germany out in the > Semis and will go on to win the finals. Germany > for third place, Uruguay for 4th. > > Spain’s weaker link in defense at times is > Capdevila/Ramos. Mueller is suspended so I dont > expect much trouble for Capdevila and Podolski > isnt some one who goes wide and crosses, so Ramos > might have enough in the tank to stop him. Alonso > v Busquets on Ozil would be enough for Spain to > strangle Ozil. > > Let’s see if my predictions would work this time > or not. Hey, are you that dude, Paul the Octopus?