Sponsor Form Question

Has anyone had a sponsor answer “no” to questions 2, 6, 7, and 8 in section 3 of the Sponsor Form and had their work experience qualify? I work in the business valuation profession where I value privately held companies for tax, litigation and financial reporting purposes. I think with my experiecne I would need to answer “no” to these questions. In prior posts I’ve seen that sponsors have answered “no” to 6, 7, and 8 and had the work experice accepted, but I have not seen anything about questions 2. Questons 2 states “The applicant’s primary duties have direct application to investment valuation and/or portfolio managementprocess, yes or no?”

>>Questons 2 states >>“The applicant’s primary duties have direct application to investment valuation >>and/or portfolio managementprocess, yes or no?” >>I work in the business valuation profession where I value >>privately held companies for tax, litigation and financial reporting purposes. I’d say you can say yes: privately held companies are investments