Spoozer

“Gov. Eliot Spitzer’s behavior can be traced to prehistoric promiscuity”. Pfff…riiight. I highly highly doubt some overpaid pre-historic Neanderthal male was blowing 80,000 Wholly Mammoth Tusks [the prevailing currency at the time] on out of state prehistoric hookers. What a joke. Elliott if you’re reading this tonight…YOU, YOU ARE A LOSER Elliott Spitzer and they should lock your ugly arse up in jail for a while to see what its like. Willy

It would be funny if he just happened to be reading this.

Even funnier if: thepinkman = Spitzer. (I’m waiting for the next iteration.)

“Elliott if you’re reading this tonight…YOU, YOU ARE A LOSER Elliott Spitzer and they should lock your ugly arse up in jail for a while to see what its like.” Is he a loser because he took down some high profile wall street figures or that he splurged on some high priced talent? If it’s the former, I’m fine with your statement.

He’s a loser - I feel - because he had enough power to have anyone in the State of New York Arrested on site…yet couldn’t understand the basic legal aspects of prostitution on top of the fact that he didn’t even bother using his power to keep the whole thing more clandestine. I mean if you’re already going to blow $80K on sluts, why not use your legal powers to make it difficult to get caught. Willy

I really wonder if someone he walked all over took it upon theirselves to dig this dirt up on him? What were the indicators that led to this investigation?