SS8 , Reading 26 ''Asset Allocation" Page 336 Q 12.

This Questions about the MonteCarlo simulations is never shown at Schweser, did anybody see something like that question in schweser books ?!

Don’t have the books here, what’s the question about?

Schweser does cover Monte Carlo in SS8. I guess you are refering questions from CFAI books as no book of schweser has more than 300 pages.

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Schweser does cover Monte Carlo in SS8. I guess > you are refering questions from CFAI books as no > book of schweser has more than 300 pages. Yes I am referring to CFAI books, and what I meant to say is that this type of question was not covered by schweser

any one ???

I noticed this as well. Not sure if they will test the log stuff (sure hope not), but if they do at least we will have a shot vs. those who are solely relying on Schweser. In addition, I noticed Schweser does not touch on the formula related to the potential benefits adding an asset class that has a low correlation to portfolio, but the Sharpe needs to be considered.

Hi, SAFEJS3, >In addition, I noticed Schweser does not touch on the formula related to the potential >benefits adding an asset class that has a low correlation to portfolio, but the Sharpe >needs to be considered. please tell me the pages in CFAI text book you indicated? i want to learn that. thanks in advance!