Stalla Exam #1

Did anyone write the 1st exam out of the Stalla 2009 practice exam book? If so, what did you get on AM and PM?

Right at 70% for the AM and for the PM the first time I took it. I am in the 80%'s the second time through it.

68% for the first one… wat ws your score dubpg47

I got 79% on the Exam 1 AM. I haven’t taken the PM one yet as I primarily used Schweser practice exams so far. But now picked up Stalla to add another variation.

Managed 99/120 on the AM portion for 82% and 89/120 on the PM portion for 74%. Overall 78% Just wondering how well this matches up with the real thing?

dubpg47 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Managed 99/120 on the AM portion for 82% and > 89/120 on the PM portion for 74%. > > Overall 78% > > Just wondering how well this matches up with the > real thing? bro, youre gonna crush the real thing with those scores

If you’re consistently scoring above 70 on the mocks, assuming you’re taking them within 3 hours with no cheating, you should ace the real thing.

Thanks James. That is very encouraging. Except for the very first schweser practice exam that I scored 64%, I have scored in mid 70’s on average on next 5 schweser and Stalla practice exams. I will keep on taking another 7-8 practice exams from schweser, Stalla and CFA mocks.

I’m going for L2 now. I didn’t get a 70 on any of the L1 Stalla practice exams until the day before the exam and then passed. Misery is your friend right now. You learn more, the more mistakes you make. Atleast that is what I’m telling myself. Good Luck.

bos_IT_guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m going for L2 now. I didn’t get a 70 on any of > the L1 Stalla practice exams until the day before > the exam and then passed. Misery is your friend > right now. You learn more, the more mistakes you > make. Atleast that is what I’m telling myself. > Good Luck. THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THAT!! VERY RELIEVING!!