stalla iphone flashcards

did you have to pay extra for this if you are enrolled in the the stalla enhanced course (live classes & passmaster & mock)?

It should be part of the package.

The iPhone flash cards were not part of the pick three options. They said I could only have pdf version. They told me I had to pay full price through the app store if I wanted them for the iPhone. Decided to just get the passmaster after that so it saved me about $150

I am upset! I purchased the enhanced system for $1590 live class studynotes passmaster mock flash cards - choice of pdf or mobile flash cards I selected pdf when I enrolled then I called them back to switch to iphone flashcards but they told me that i have to pay extra or buy it from Apple for $300 directly?

studynomore Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am upset! > > I purchased the enhanced system for $1590 > live class > studynotes > passmaster > mock > flash cards - choice of pdf or mobile flash cards > > I selected pdf when I enrolled then I called them > back to switch to iphone flashcards but they told > me that i have to pay extra or buy it from Apple > for $300 directly? I don’t see why Stalla can’t give you the Iphone app, there really is no additional cost involved (unless iTunes charges a per download fee of some sort). Call them up again.

Has anyone tried the app? If so is it useful?

They’re OK…I don’t think they’re worth $199 though. Secret Sauce was a better purchase for my $$$$