Stalla L3 feedback

Goodluck! Last year they gave me two fo the same lecture CD so I was missing one, and they f#cked up my schedule…they wouldn’t overnight or next day, instead it was regular ups…

yup bigwilly “goodluck” was right… they didn’t really care. I just called and they said that the 1st portion of lectures and the passmaster will ship at the and of January. Greaaaat! well, here is what I’m gonna do: I’m going to revise my study plan (I started January 1st) I’m going to read a session in CFA Institute book and then follow that with Stalla study session that corresponds to that - yes it will be boring but that’s the only thing I can think of… then when I get the passmaster and lectures I will take a day or two off work and do the lecture and passmaster for each session that I read already (hopefully I’ll be done with at least first 5 sessions by them) yayks. I’m writing a book here…

I called, they said lessons 1-10 go out on the 25th. 11-18 go out on the 2/13. guess i can’t start studying til all my stuff is available!

Febuary 13! are you kidding me?

Did they truly ship out Passmaster? I was being told that Passmaster will not be ready until Jan 25th. Can anyone confirm? Iwona pass, did Stalla agree that they will do overnight shipping?

i believe pass master goes out with the shipment on 1/25.

Passmaster has to go out on the 25th b/c you can’t view the lectures without it.

yes passmaster is being shipped with the lectures - no they didn’t overnight anything to me… those bastards… what are we chopped liver?