Stalla or Schweser Exams

Question out there for L3 Veterans or recent CFA chartholders: Which practice exams did you use/recommend? and why? thanks in advance.

Did all possible available practice/mocks - Schweser/Stalla/BSAS/CFAI - get the variety of styles, topics and the feel of timing/rhythm for the exams - this was invaluable as this year’s L3 was a grind and when I found I was behind on time, my past practice got me to be efficient and focused - passed and now enjoying my accomplishment of earning the charter. Hope this helps and good luck to you! wzupdok, CFA

wzupdok Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Did all possible available practice/mocks - > Schweser/Stalla/BSAS/CFAI - get the variety of > styles, topics and the feel of timing/rhythm for > the exams - this was invaluable as this year’s L3 > was a grind and when I found I was behind on time, > my past practice got me to be efficient and > focused - passed and now enjoying my > accomplishment of earning the charter. Hope this > helps and good luck to you! wzupdok, CFA excellent thanks for the advice