stalla prac question

hi guys, any of u attempted the stalla practise questions? hows the score like? i feel its kinda lenghty questions, especially fsa… couldnt finish on time… arghhh

I think stalla questions are not that difficult…

what was ur average score strangedays?

>70% Schweser book 7 is hardcore staff :slight_smile:

practice questions as in the ones from the exam book? or passmasters?

roumancesoiree Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > practice questions as in the ones from the exam > book? or passmasters? Exercise book

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think stalla questions are not that > difficult… Strange how do u do on the Passmaster questions the first time around? I am not really sure how to gauge the difficulty of those questions. I dunno I have been getting worst 75% on the first try.

I dont have stalla passmaster, I just have the exercise book. I also have schweser book 6 and 7. With stalla exercise book I was >70%

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I dont have stalla passmaster, I just have the > exercise book. I also have schweser book 6 and 7. > > With stalla exercise book I was >70% is the exercise book the one with the morning/afternoon exam?

roumancesoiree Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > strangedays Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I dont have stalla passmaster, I just have the > > exercise book. I also have schweser book 6 and > 7. > > > > With stalla exercise book I was >70% > > > is the exercise book the one with the > morning/afternoon exam? Yes. Do you have it?

yes I do have it, but i haven’t done it yet I plan to do it within the next few days.