Stalla Practice Exams Workbook

Anyone start doing these yet? I just completed Exam 1 at the NYPL yesterday, got a 77 in the morning session and 78 in the afternoon. The scores might be inflated though, since a lot of the same questions were pulled from the Passmaster and the study guides.

I did Exam 1 today. I got a 77% in the AM & 72% in the PM. While I’m ok with the results, I know I had a few lucky guesses (I was clueless in the Alt vignette, but I pulled off a 5/6). I also thought my strong sections might have been over represented.

Took Exam 2 at the NYPL today, scored a 75% in the morning in and 72% in the afternoon. I felt the morning session was pretty straightforward, but the afternoon session was an absolute nightmare. My weak areas were tested highly (various sections of quant and equity). I also got tripped up on a few derivatives questions, particularly forward pricing.

Please has anyone noticed the 2010 Schweser practise exams are the same set of questions as the 2009!

Oal, Schwesser book 6 and 7 are not the same as 2009. I also though they were the same, but I spent an hour and found differences… that being said, many of the vignettes (about 60%) are pulled right from 2009 book 6 and 7.

bpdulag are you also taking schwesser sample exams? If so, what do you think?

CFA.Rhythm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bpdulag > > are you also taking schwesser sample exams? If so, > what do you think? Haven’t touched any of the Schweser exams, doubt ill have enough time to complete them all. I might try the FinQuiz mock though.