Stalla question

I began using Stalla a few weeks ago. I recently read on a post that if you do everything Stalla sends you, you are doomed because you wont finish everything in time. For those who have used Stalla how did you go about studying the material? Did you focus more on readings than the videos did you equally weigh everything. I relize there is a ton of info but I want to make sure I do it in the most efficient way and focus on the methods that are most important. Any previous Stalla experience would be great! Thank you!!

That’s a bunch of BS, I started Stalla the first week of January and was done with all videos, reading, and passmaster questions by May 1. I would highly reccommend the Mock exam and also do all 3 practice exams it comes with.

I studied with Stalla too, and it takes time, but its totally worth it. I watched the videos, which makes the reading go a lot quicker bcse you’ve already seen the concepts in the lecture, and then did problems in the Passmaster. There are so many questions on the Passmaster that I did not manage to do them all and towards the end just focused on practice exams to make sure I covered everything whilst doing problems. I don’t think Stalla takes longer than any other method. If you read and do problems for every study session it will take time no matter what. There is a lot to cover… Good luck!

Great thanks so much for the info. i thought that was a little crazy the one post that said your doomed to fail. Thanks again!