Stalla

anyone attended Stalla Free Worshop and got the promotion code for purchase? Could you pls post the code on board?

if you are talking about the free workshop that is included with a course purchase, there is no promo code. When you register for The System or The Enhanced System, the enrollemnt automatically includes the free problem solving workshop.

gangrel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > if you are talking about the free workshop that is > included with a course purchase, there is no promo > code. When you register for The System or The > Enhanced System, the enrollemnt automatically > includes the free problem solving workshop. Hm i don’t remember getting one of these…is it restricted to US residents only?

I remembered one time I went to the Free Workshop at Stalla and they posted the Promotion Code on the screen for participants to purchase their product in discount. I missed it yesterday, so I ask if anyone attended.

I went to a Stalla free workshop on FSA two days ago. There was no promotion code whatsoever included in the materials received or posted during the presentation.