Stalla's study guide

Anyone can comment on Stalla’s study guide ? I heard that it is wordy but very detailed. I used Schweser’s study note for 2009 L3 but I found that some portions were vague as in CFAI’s texts. Just like to know if it is worthwile to work with Stalla’s study guide. Your kind advice will be much appreciated !

I think Schweser’s study guide is actually slightly better- more detailed. However, I really have utilized Schweser’s online classes and highly recommend them- so I use Stalla’s books since they come with the online class and combine that with the CFA texts.

smokin’hot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think Schweser’s study guide is actuallyslightly better- more detailed. However, I really > have utilized Schweser’s online classes and highlyrecommend them- so I use Stalla’s > books since they come with the online class and combine that with the CFA texts. Thank you for your response but I am confused. Which one do you recommend ? Schweser’s study note or Stalla’s study guide ? What are your tangible reasons ? Your further advice is appreciated !

Sorry- I think that Schweser’s written material more closely follows the “feeling” of how the CFAI tests the material and it is better to study from their written material. However, I think that if you can afford it, enrolling in the Stalla online weekly class is a great compliment to Schweser’s written material. The online class is very good.