Start Date

When is the latest time you think I can possibly start and be able to pass? Keep in mind I will only study on weekends and 1 or 2 days a week.

The sooner, the better it will be for you. To be comfortable, you’ll need 200-250 hours, so count all your available weekends, add days during the week, once you hit 200+ hours thal will be your latest time to start.

ManVsCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When is the latest time you think I can possibly > start and be able to pass? Keep in mind I will > only study on weekends and 1 or 2 days a week Memorial Day weekend. Pull a Belron!!!

If Analyst Forum had a Hall of Fame, Bleron would be inducted on the first ballot.

Thanks Volkovv…very good idea!! Have you guys started yet?

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If Analyst Forum had a Hall of Fame, Bleron would > be inducted on the first ballot. Unanimously. Unless it comes out that he has been using performance enhancing drugs!

Amount of study time needed depends on three things: – how smart you are – how efficiently you study – your target % probability of passing.