Starting to slack...

It’s now three nights away… and I can’t get myself back to my books now…watching india pakistan play the world cup Twenty 20…warm up match…sigh… have reviewed all 2006/2007/2008/2009 mock exams…and just can’t get myself to sit and go through the schweser volume 1 again…plus i take very long to review…and i’d rather use my time tomorrow more productively… so … planning on going through formulae, some of my weak areas (alt invest. etc), and reading sauce. friday will mostly comprise of gips gips gips and flipping through some other of the exam questions i got wrong maybe one last time… does that sound reasonable? my brains are fried.

mumu, I don’t like that you are planning on studying a lot on Friday while you feel that your brains are already fried. You need to get some rest before the exam. Maybe you can do most of your studying tomorrow. For example, study for 3-4 hours before lunch, then take a break and study for 3-4 hours in the afternoon. maybe read Secret Sauce for 3 hours on Friday morning and go to bed early on Friday night. Make sure you will be rested enough for the exam.

agreed…plan on doing that…but i’m a paranoid freak…i will need to study some on friday… i promise my studying will entail simply opening my books and flipping through them…hahaha…maybe will try and get through gips tomm… but yeah…i usually stop early on friday night…i will get the rest i need…thanks…

i agree if you suffer burnout on saturday you’ll just be rushing and so exhausted easy things will just seem so tiring to figure out…that’s my opinion anyways