Starting today- no work for 3 weeks...

I"ve actually finished Topics 1-3 and read some of 4… i’m on Stalla and will be studying all day every day from right now till exam day… I will pass too. Ha.

support Ha~

****LUCKY U**** I have work till 4th June

a bit to cocky for me to deal with right now…

i like bud’s comment…Im not sure you know how tough some of this is , mikeeboy. I know from cruising these boards guys like budfox, dinesh, mvt, maratikus, dwight, cfasf1, zimzim, pinkman (sorry for those I left out) are all super intelligent (over my head) and are having a tough time with this stuff. Anyway, best of luck. Just don’t underestimate the material.

I am on the same boat, basically going to study my ass off from now till June 7th…however it is easier said than done…my brain gets fried after about 4hrs…Law of diminishing return my friend. None the less these last 20 days are where you will learn the most as pressure and stress actually helps with the learning curve and cramming of the material…at least for me it does…

rekooh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i like bud’s comment…Im not sure you know how > tough some of this is , mikeeboy. I know from > cruising these boards guys like budfox, dinesh, > mvt, maratikus, dwight, cfasf1, zimzim, pinkman > (sorry for those I left out) are all super > intelligent (over my head) and are having a tough > time with this stuff. > > Anyway, best of luck. Just don’t underestimate > the material. nice of you to say, but I shouldn’t be in the same sentence as some of those others right now…