Starting Today

vladarino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheChad Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > goes to eleven Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > 2 or 3 months to pass this thing? You guys > are > > > WAY smarter than I am. Good luck to all, no > > > matter when you start. > > > > > > Count me as one of those people who need A LOT > > more than two months…AF definitely doesnt do > > much for self-esteem. > > > > Best, > > TheChad > > > Man, some of you people who pass these exams with > only 2 or 3 of studying? What are you averaging > 25 hours/week of studying? Me, I’m a dunce who is > reading almost every page of the CFA materials, > taking notes on each reading, and doing all > end-of-chapter problems. I started in early > January. My method is slow, but by May I’ll have > a really great notebook of notes for each reading. > I wish I could be as efficient as you guys, but > given the way I learn, slow and steady wins the > race. If I end up failing, at least I know I put > my best foot forward by reading everything from > the source and studying the way I know best. Are you doing EOC of study session 15? or are you done? I am Ok only with the item set but the other textbook like question takes lots of time to finish. Are they representative of real exam in any way? Thanks

solarpower03 Wrote: > Are you doing EOC of study session 15? or are you > done? I am Ok only with the item set but the other > textbook like question takes lots of time to > finish. Are they representative of real exam in > any way? > Thanks I am far from done. Yeah for the questions that are more general I am basically just formulating a response mentally or verbally then checking the answers. If I see that my psuedo response was way off, I’ll review that concept again. Don’t think they’re representative of the exam, but a good way to check your understanding.