State of the Union

cmon with a name like jindall he aint going no where. kennedy is royalty.

Meh why waste time listening to a liar

Do any of you guys actually take the SOTU seriously?

I watched part of it, hoping that the DJT would continue to shake up the political scene. Alas, I was very disappointed. More of the same old stupidity.

Immigrants will murder your daughters

Coal is beautiful

Torture FTW

More nukes pls

Was that the gist?

“We have ended the war on American energy. And we have ended the war on beautiful, clean coal.”

President Trump, the peacemaker!!!

“Americans are dreamers too”

Hahah what a turd

lol, always your answer

I like that attitude.

The objective of speeches like this is to advertise recently passed and future legislation. In this regard, I think Trump was somewhat successful, as it’s difficult to argue that the economy has not improved for the average American under his Presidency so far, despite projected higher future budget deficits. A large infrastructure bill would stimulate the economy further.

Where Trump could have improved was in promoting reconciliation between Republicans and Democrats. While he called for a bipartisan approach to policy, he undermined this by making some divisive implications, particularly regarding immigration.

Overall, I think it was positive for Trump, despite the relative lack of specific details on future policy in his speech. He reinforced the notion that he has a productive agenda planned, and he appeared somewhat Presidential as well.

That makes sense.

He’s quite the salesman, I smell significant poo-content in the goods, but the buyers believe it’s chocolate.

LMFAO always knew PA was a 4chan loser - only those bottom feeders go “REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” wow this has cemented you being a complete loser dude.

lmao i love how much you losers talk about alpha & beta males and how desperate you are to project force when in actuality you are 100% a weak man. its like when that fat slob seb gorka claimed the alpha males were back - never heard alpha males have to tell people they were. stop acting so desperate dude

for the topic at hand -Trump telling congress to give his cabinet members the ability to file federal employees was a bit scary. For all the talk from the right about how the left is politicizing the courts and the FBI it certainly feels like trump is stacking the courts with unqualified hard right nut jobs & wants to fire anyone who doesnt play ball at the FBI & other agencies.

infrastracture is important. the deficit is prolly more important. i really dislike the tax plan, we dont need a reduction in taxes, we needed to increase it. if there is one thing i like, it is that interest tax deduction for corporations have been capped to 30% ebitda reducing the incentive to lever up and take risks.

the immigration plan is sound imo.

1. give a path to citizenship to quality candidates that are currently illegal. Cherry pick the best. 12-yr period sounds rather long though. but sets the bar high for violators who shouldnt have been here in the first place.

2. secure border. make sure no new violators. i think the wall is a waste and should be separate from the infrastructure bill and not tied to it to improve the pass chance. this is prolly the worst thing about it.

3. ends visa lottery. this is prolly the best part. no more crappy candidates with 0 loyalty to the country. merit based that accepts only skilled people that will contribute to society and be pro american.

4. no more chain migration. a single immigrant can bring in a lot of their kids, or parents etc. we do not need the ones that add no value or require additional costs. we should judge a person based on their skills not their parents skills. also when we allow migrants to bring in their parents who are in retirement age, they really are a cost with 0 added value, as they do receive benefits from social security and medicare.

Triggered! Who pooped in your breakfast cereal? Trump? :grin:

Don’t know anything about 4Chan, learned it from Youtube. Everyone knows REEEE, what successful analyst doesn’t follow cultural trends?

You, Birdman, and the rest of these clone accounts…trace back to a some basement dwelling mega-beta, projecting that those they are intimidated by (me) are beta. Sorry (not really) but we can’t all be on top, someone has to end up in mom’s basement. :sob:

I can’t remember but didn’t you say you were an immigrant? What skills/net worth did you have at the time you came here?

alt right youtube is just an extension of the 4chan/alt right edgelords who put REEEEEEEEEEEEE and complain about normies. You may not go on 4chan - but using that corny lingo you are still associated with them. btw not one person has ever ben intimidated by you lol

Oh you know “normies” too, OMG you’re a 4-chan retard! :grin:

Everyone knows your cult’s “guilt by association” game, herd-think communalist loser. That makes you alt-right too. We can be “nazi” brothers! MAGA bro!!!

I’m not sure why anyone would oppose a more meritocratic immigration system, like that which is practiced by most other developed countries. Despite Trump’s rhetoric, it is not realistic to cut off refugees or poor immigrants completely. However, a system that favors more productive human capital immigration makes complete sense.

my favorite thing is the “chain migration” bs - everyone came as part of chain migration its literally how immigration usually works. some family members go and plant roots & then others come along. Its how most of americans came to this country - but when its non white people the republicans get scared.

nope ive stumbled into The_Donald before and see the 4chan loserdom built into the alt-right culture in action. “its just a joke bro! lol triggered” is what they would literally say after sucking off some dude - tryhard kids at their finest