State of the Union

Military is definitely the #1 waste of money. The US could cut the military budget by 20% and still annihilate any other country. It’s time that the country put all this military capacity to good use by conquering Canada.

How to conquer Canada:

1. Declare war on Canada

2. Accept surrender

US military has the most powerful lobby in Washington.

My understanding is that the top brass worries about whether we’d be able to sustain major wars on two fronts.

I’ve met ZERO conservatives who are afraid of what your beloved corporate media says they are. So where are they? Off in that same imaginary land as the “white supremacists” and “misogynists”? :bulb:

I’m not really convinced IQ means anything, or that IQ tests are the right way to measure one’s potential intelligence, but that aside, he’s right. A simple google search reveals a plethora of studies that all say Asians>whites>latinos>black/africans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

“In the United States, individuals identifying themselves as Asian tend to have higher average IQ scores than do Caucasians, who, in turn, have higher average IQs than African Americans. Nevertheless, greater variation in IQ scores exists within each “race” than between them.[46]

Before asking for a source for something that’s so easily verifiable, maybe do some of your own due diligence so you don’t look like more of an idiot that you already do.

again im not really passionate about the position. i could give zero fucks if they let a plethora of border jumpers in. i am more passionate in justifying my position because its just what i would do if say the philippines was a first world country. i would not want shithole citizens coming in, or even refugees seeking better opportunities. just because im a beneficiary of something i disagree with doesnt make me wrong, just maybe a hypocrite :)! which im totally ok with

Amerika, FUCK YEAH!

It is interesting. Turd left after taking it a bit too far with posting cannibalism and PA has slid right into the idiotic troll void that was left behind. I guess it’s good he found a role to play.

It’s a pretty good photo, nice lighting, good skin tone, up front object focused, tastefully fuzzy background. And I notice his hair is looking better, no more optical time/space blur effect, and he eased back on the orange tan.

iq scores dont mean anything and as i stated before the biggest predictor in your success in america isnt race its your parents success. thats really all you need to know. its why race is far less important than socio-economic status which certainly includes race as a variable - but the children of a rich black person will have a far better chance for success than those of a poor white person. people like PA love to use race because its easier to put people into groups & it putting himself in a higher tier and it makes him feel better about himself

lmao pa you are such a tryhard its funny to watch in real time you sucking on trumps balls as trump sucks on putins - itll be fun when this all comes crashing down to watch you unravel

This movie was so good.

They mean pattern recognition (intelligence).

Science.

Also, there’s nobody “like PA.” Yawn @ anti-science + strawman. That’s the best you can do? You better log back in as Birdman and take another shot. :bulb:

“You don’t need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beats the guy with 130 IQ.”

“If you are in the investment business and have an IQ of 150, sell 30 points to someone else.”

- Warren buffett

Yes, the different races and groups have different average IQs. That’s just necessary statistically. Its also the case that different groups have increased their average IQs significantly over short periods, like a couple generations. How did this thread devolve into this bickering though? Its a bunch of aids in here.

https://ricochet.com/archives/thomas-sowell-on-iq-and-race/

Right on time! :grin:

Better, but still the same redundant old fails. Genetic IQ is not moving (at any speed worth mentioning), that’s Flynn Effect nonsense.

IQ differences come from migration paths out of Africa, and 40,000 years later they still exit. They ain’t going nowhere anytime soon.

Whenever this statistic is brought up, the science-deniers hijack the thread desperately trying to explain away reality. [Cough] you should know all about that.

PA, you don’t have to be an a$$hole every single day of your life. Or maybe you do. Maybe you’re genetically an a$$ hat. Or more likely, your parents just didn’t teach you that having shit for manners wa something that you wouldn’t want.

Facts, not emotions, liberal.

Statistics are not “jackasses”. :bulb:

I don’t take issue with the ideas you were expressing, PA. Its that you are consistently nasty and unpleasant in how you express them. You come across as a really unpleasant, aggressive, rude, arrogant individual. You’re just an a$$.

Tactic 1 , deny facts. Tactic 2 , attempt to weasel around facts with bad logic or disinformation. Tactic 3 , straw man “so what you are saying is…”. Tactic 4 , guilt trip “talking about facts is a personal reflection you”. Tactic 5 , ad hominem.

Got anything else? :grin:

Might I recommend, “facts are a social construct”? Or perhaps “facts are beheld by the observer, and thus are the white man’s tools of oppression”? Postmodernist’s bread and butter!

How about this, just try to not be an a$$hat for a little while, really make an effort to not come across as an a$$. Then I’d be happy to actually discuss things with you. I don’t see why you’re so opposed to the idea of your not being an a$$ for one single day of your life, PA.