stay healthy for L2...

I get about five hours of sleep a night, work all day, have a half an hour nap, and then study for 4 hours. I ended up getting sick about two weeks ago, and I basically had to sleep the entire day to shake the thing. Luckily I got sick then, and I only have two more work days (tomorrow and Tuesday) before the exam. I plan on eating really healthy, sleeping 8 hours a night, and getting some exercise. I know the material as well as I’m going to at this point (minus taking the mock and reviewing some qualitative stuff like ethics and corporate governance), so the key is to go into the exam feeling fresh.

You will be fine on exam day. I got sick the week before L1 and hardly slept the night before the exam, tossing and turning. I really thought I was doomed…but the combination of adrenalin and mind over matter when you sit down in the exam room can be an amazing thing. Your mind will take over and carry you through to the finish line.

had back pain these last few months, trapped a nerve and got some muscle relaxants, doing physio in between study sessions to keep my back on the right track…cant sleep. Back aches from bent over studying too much…stretching every hr or so after a study sesh…cfa gonna make me a hunchback…

kalo1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …cfa gonna make me a > hunchback… this is pure gold

demmel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This kid would own L2… > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xePgC8wHDXI Video removed due to violation… Now I really want to know what it’s all about :slight_smile: