stay or go, i dont know

smileygladhands Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > an opportunity to explore? you can’t go hit up > bars in kabul. > > what is there to possibly do for fun there? Blow sh!t up. Opium. Train those giant spiders to do cool sh!t. Start a spider circus.

same thing

they have little boy dancers… weird culture

smileygladhands Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > an opportunity to explore? you can’t go hit up > bars in kabul. > > what is there to possibly do for fun there? Haven’t you heard know what some of the private contractors did for fun there? $1 child prostitutes.

@ Marcus Phoenix…Gears of War…brings back memories…I wish they could afford an iron man suit…i would erase taliban for free…

Get_rich2dis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @ Marcus Phoenix…Gears of War…brings back > memories…I wish they could afford an iron man > suit…i would erase taliban for free… Yeah great single and multiplayer game…best chainsaw duels ever!

i’d imagine it wouldnt be too easy to pickup women there, either. can you go to paraguay instead? they have soccer fans that look like this: http://deadspin.com/5563320/

smileygladhands Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > an opportunity to explore? you can’t go hit up > bars in kabul. > > what is there to possibly do for fun there? If you define “exloring” another country as hitting up the bars in the major city, save your money and stumble down to your local watering hole. Amazing that Americans are disliked tourists…

how do you define “exploring”? cave hunting for bin-laden? re-enacting the hurt locker?

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > smileygladhands Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > an opportunity to explore? you can’t go hit up > > bars in kabul. > > > > what is there to possibly do for fun there? > > If you define “exloring” another country as > hitting up the bars in the major city, save your > money and stumble down to your local watering > hole. Amazing that Americans are disliked > tourists… French are the worst, they’re so rude.

^^ thats kinda ironic considering the fact that Americans are typically near the top of the ‘liked’ tourists list that some travel org. publishes every year. Pretty sure French are the ones that are usually near the bottom. If my memory serves me correct… America liked because best tippers/ don’t complain and enjoy other cultures but not @ top bc loud. French complain about everything and are horrible tippers. I *think* the japanese were rated the best since they were both generous and respectful.

smileygladhands Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how do you define “exploring”? cave hunting for > bin-laden? re-enacting the hurt locker? Exploring sporting a full beard, putting gf in full veil, learning to use AK-47s, watching beheadings and stonings in a soccer stadiums etc. Absorbing the wonderful local culture.

i hear those flag burning riots are a real hoot. “Death to America” may not sound funny, but you really have to be there.

whats the reward on laden’s head? 20 Mil or soemthing?

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm looks like you can get $25 million now - no need to worry about cfa/mba any more after that

To each their own, I guess. There are very few places in this world I wouldn’t go to if given the opportunity…however, it is much harder now that I have a wife & kids. I stand correct on the ranking of American tourists. When I was backpacking through Europe I remember several Americans who opted to sew a Canadian flag on the backpack to keep a lower profile.

do it. both the job and world experience will open doors for you. while there you can get an emba.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To each their own, I guess. There are very few > places in this world I wouldn’t go to if given the > opportunity…however, it is much harder now that > I have a wife & kids. > > I stand correct on the ranking of American > tourists. When I was backpacking through Europe I > remember several Americans who opted to sew a > Canadian flag on the backpack to keep a lower > profile. probably because everyone thinks americans have money

According to Expedia.com. Least Popular Tourists: French Chinese Indians Most Popular Tourists: Japanese British Germans Canadians US tourists not mentioned in either list but are considered to be worst dressed. French aren’t popular because they are cheap, rude, and they leave their hotel rooms very messy (per Expedia.com).

Why Chinese and Indians?