stay or go, i dont know

Valroes, Wasn’t trying to be mean, I was quoting Inside the House of Money, I think it was the chapter with Jim Rogers talking about being bullish on Turkey and how the synergistic value Turkey could give to the EU. I think at the end of the day I just really like to travel, too bad I can’t afford to do it on my own.

AM, I even didn’t notice that you were mean, so you weren’t. Travel is not only staying in Mandarin suites. As long as there are no cockroaches in the room

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AM, I even didn’t notice that you were mean, so > you weren’t. > Travel is not only staying in Mandarin suites. As > long as there are no cockroaches in the room Oh, I know lol. I did a semester abroad in Austria (makes sense now right? lol) and when we travelled to parts of Germany, Hungary or Italy we weren’t in the savoriest of places. One night in Itally we were actually homeless. Slept on the beach in Ventimiglia, Italy. The Mandarin is only when I go with the parents. ha ha This is the exact place where we slept that night… http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Ventimiglia,+Italy&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=49.757664,78.837891&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Ventimiglia+Imperia,+Liguria,+Italy&ll=43.787617,7.609223&spn=0.002792,0.004812&t=h&z=18

How come you cannot afford it anymore? lol

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How come you cannot afford it anymore? lol Because the majority of my travels have been with parents.

AM, I was asking about the beach open air accommodation

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Valores Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > AM, I even didn’t notice that you were mean, so > > you weren’t. > > Travel is not only staying in Mandarin suites. > As > > long as there are no cockroaches in the room > > > Oh, I know lol. I did a semester abroad in Austria > (makes sense now right? lol) and when we travelled > to parts of Germany, Hungary or Italy we weren’t > in the savoriest of places. > > > One night in Itally we were actually homeless. > Slept on the beach in Ventimiglia, Italy. The > Mandarin is only when I go with the parents. ha > ha > > This is the exact place where we slept that > night… > > http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&g > eocode=&q=Ventimiglia,+Italy&sll=37.0625,-95.67706 > 8&sspn=49.757664,78.837891&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Venti > miglia+Imperia,+Liguria,+Italy&ll=43.787617,7.6092 > 23&spn=0.002792,0.004812&t=h&z=18 Heh thats a funny coincidence. Me and my buddies were homeless one night travelling through Milan and slept in the train station.

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AM, > I was asking about the beach open air > accommodation lol, oh. We had hopped a train to nice but it stopped for the night (2am) in ventimiglia. Since all the hotels looked closed and since it was late June (ie. gogeous night) we decided to walk the 3 blocks to the beach and just pass out. Great memories, I complained, my turn-down service wasn’t performed.

when I was 16 I flew by myself and I had a connection flight in a subpar thrid world airport, which was delayed 3 days, and each time they would announce delay until 3 in the morning, and then until next night 3am, and then again. So I spent 3 nights sleeping on the floor, as all the seats were occupied. the last time I had the funny night was when my train changed the route because of the terrorist attack on the main route, and I was really late, I was planning to pick up my visa and leave immediately, but the consulate was closed, and it was closed the next day for a national holiday. I found eventually a hotel in the morning, all night I was just wandering about one of the biggest and criminal cities in the world