staying in hotel near test center

Last year, I was booking 2 nites in hotel near test center trying to focus on the exam and away from my wife and 2 little girls. I think that’s work and this year, I just book 2 nites on the same spot of the test center. A little bit pricy, but I think it is worth, at least I don’t have to drive to the center and look for a parking spot, even the site provided. I am in Secaucus, NJ. Anyone going this center? I will use these two days to do a quick refresh. Hopefully we will not get a blackout this time.

I stayed in a hotel for level 1, seemed like a pretty good idea given the trek to the exam center

That was the first thing I thought about when I got my ticket yesterday and saw that the location is actually a hotel. My test location is only a 10 - 15 minute subway ride from my apartment, but I think this would provide priceless peace of mind. Not to mention I could have lunch already purchased and in the mini fridge and a nice quiet room to go back to to eat, relax, and review in between sessions. The only thing that blows is it’s in mid-town Manhattan and the place is expensive. Also, I’d need to negotiate a late check out or pay for Saturday, too. Decisions, decisions…

My test center is about a 45 minute drive away just like for L1. I will be waking up the day of the test and driving out. No hotel for me.

I have wife and two little girls as well, plus the testing center is in South Beach which is a 30 minute drive so I will stay in a hotel the night before. Did it for level 1 and passed. Did it for level II and failed.

I don’t sleep too well in a bed that’s not my own, so I can’t justify staying in a hotel the night before…

Hotel and an expensive ‘call’ definitely for me to unwind the evening be4 the exam… Two thumbs up/

soxboys21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t sleep too well in a bed that’s not my own, > so I can’t justify staying in a hotel the night > before… I don’t sleep too well in my own bed the night before, maybe I should try a hotel.

kyle1984 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That was the first thing I thought about when I > got my ticket yesterday and saw that the location Has CFAI sent the admission ticket already. I didnt see anything in the mail yet. Last time we had to go to the website and print it out. I want to book the hotel but dont want ot risk it in case the venue changed !!

drymartini, go to the cfai website and print your own admission ticket.