Steak dinner after the Exam

I’m going here right after the exam. http://www.wildfirerestaurant.com/sites/default/files/menus/Dinner.pdf I’m wondering if I should get what I normally get, which is the NY Strip. Or should I try the Rib Eye for the 1st time in my life? Or the Prime Rib? That bone-in Filet looks good too. And I’d sure like to try a Bison filet.

i just hope ill still have an appetite after that exam

I am gonna buy transformers after exam. I collect transformers.

I wouldn’t try anything for the first time after the exam on Saturday. What if you don’t like it? Saturday you reward yourself with things you know you’ll like.

I only have plans to go to the bar afterwards. Not sure where I’ll get dinner, but I’ll probably be half in the bag so it doesn’t matter.

Capital Grille after the exam, same thing I have done with the first two. Don’t mess with karma. I hate Rib Eye’s. If you are at a nice restaurant though, the short ribs can be among the best things on the menu. If the cook is not great they are horrible. Kind of a gamble, so I usually order an extra for the table, rather than ordering it as a main course. http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/menus/D1_Dinner.pdf If you call ahead you can get the Porterhouse rubbed in the 12 year old balsamic overnight. Amazing steak, if you ever have the chance.

Ribeye is too fatty. Go porterhouse and get best of both worlds

doesn’t matter, you will fail.

Agree that the Porterhouse is the king of steaks - leave the filet for the ladies - a Peter Lugers Porterhouse is the best!

brucesteve22 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > doesn’t matter, you will fail. Thread buzzkill.

brucesteve22 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > doesn’t matter, you will fail. Yeah don’t be a dick. He will pass.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Which page in the curriculum is Rib eye?? ***panicking

I will be consuming adult beverages in mass quantities, dinner is a distant afterthought

me.tega Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have no idea what you guys are talking about. > Which page in the curriculum is Rib eye?? > > ***panicking Cow + Meat Cleaver + Bar = Rib Eye + Happy Soddy + Beer

Can you e-mail me the ribeye to lazyass@gmail.com? Many thanks

Hahah. I like to try the Rib Eye once in my life but I’m pretty sure I won’t like it as much as the NY Strip.

I was on the fence between steak and mexican… Steak it is, and red wine, lots of it.