Stiffy in the office

How do you manage that occasional (frequent?) “hard presence” while in the office? You: a) Cross the legs and wait b) Put some papers on your lap and pretend you’re reading. c) Put one elbow on the punisher and act like you’re thinking deep. d) Other It’s easy if you don’t have much interaction but in my case people keep coming to see me so …

“Hey, SheCFA - pull my finger!”

IEV, I think to manage this you need to spend a week with AM in argentina, after which you will be too sore for 2 years to get another stiffy

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wait, are you saying that he will get you so many chicks that you will be sore, you will get venereal diseases and have literal “sores”, or that he will seduce you and sodomize you thereby causing the soreness? I can foresee any of these scenarios happening.

I think we need to define the boundaries of d) Other

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think we need to define the boundaries of d) > Other It starts w a “moisturizing lotion”…

“Get caught masturba ting by your parents, stare them in the eyes and finish like a boss” -Courage Wolf

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > IEV, I think to manage this you need to spend a > week with AM in argentina, after which you will be > too sore for 2 years to get another stiffy WTF… I sure hope that I read this wrong for IEV`s sake

Haha, ok well you can interpret it however you like… But from my point of view, if you are AMs wingman, you gonna be pulling the puss, just like pauly D. Although pauly D is definitely doing much better than sitch these days, and keeps getting cockblocked by sitches arrogance

You guys have officially lost it…between stiffies and hair transplants…jeez.

SuperiorReturn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > -Courage Wolf SR - thanks for this! I think I found the logo for next years softball team uni’s.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SuperiorReturn Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > -Courage Wolf > > > SR - thanks for this! I think I found the logo for > next years softball team uni’s. COUPON EXPIRED? TRY USE IT ANYWAYS!

SHE PUT YOU IN THE FRIEND ZONE? PUT HER IN THE RAPE ZONE

LIVE YOUR LIFE IN CAPS LOCK

Love insanity wolf more than courage wolf. GO ALL IN. [pic of wolf] FOLD. RAPE CAPTAIN PLANET [pic of wolf] NOW WHO’S THE HERO

uni logo: BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW [pic of wolf] THEN CHEW IT!!!

FEAR IS A REFLEX insert wolf CONFIDENCE IS A CHOICE

Hilarious post about intentional halfers self screened.

HAVE PHONE SEX GET HEARING AIDS