still at SS14, any body still there ?

I am struggling with my study this year. At the same time last year, I was finishing SS18 and was beginning the Review, but now I am still at SS14, I don’t think that I have the chance to make it this year from the first attempt, :frowning: Anybody here in the same boat !!!

I am in worse shape than you are in but I am not going to give up till the last minute. I still haven’t even opened five study sessions - 9, 10, 13, 14 and 15 - and they represent almost 40% of the exam, and not to mention Ethics and GIPS that need to be reviewed couple of days before the exam. I feel very well-prepared for the SS that have completed though.

Ok, I need to ask those who finished the whole curriculum and are already reviewing and taking tests; I know that they are a lot in this forum. HOW HARD IS SS15,16,17,18 , if compared to the rest of SSs? Harder or easier? Advise please…

I’m sorry to say that the second half of the curriculum takes much longer to grasp than the first half. I’d suggest picking up the pace, but if you aren’t able to please, please, please take the exam and stay for the whole thing.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m sorry to say that the second half of the > curriculum takes much longer to grasp than the > first half. I’d suggest picking up the pace, but > if you aren’t able to please, please, please take > the exam and stay for the whole thing. thats encouraging

If I am not mistaken, that is the “Currency Risk Management” - I’d say the sessions after this is not too bad if you can stay focused to go through it in good quality.

I still have ethics, GIPS and performance management to read for the first time. Economics, Portfolio execution and re balancing I can barely remember. The rest I’m going through for the second time and practicing using EOC and Scheweser.

I am worse than where you are right now!

LaGrandeFinale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am worse than where you are right now! Good news :slight_smile:

I’m finishing SS 8 tonight… I’m behind, but still going to dominate the exam.

I’m behind as well…as I’ve been for every exam in the past. Still have 5 SS left to go (including ethics). But i’m not going to rush through the remaining reading, no point in reading if I don’t make it count. Hoping to take my first practice exam this sunday…

we can do it…