Still scoring low on EOC questions...

What should I do? =(

Review the text and review the questions!

if you have schweser mocks i think you should do them slowly 1 item set at time.

Depends on the questions you are missing. Are they theory based or calculation/formula based?

More theory based. I know the main concepts but get confused with what the question is asking! I have Schweser Mocks. Are these useful?

I wouldn’t waste time with schweser at this point at all. the curriculum in the books is whats going to be tested. review the chapter summary (it sometimes helps put things in perspective). review the CFAI answers to the EOC questions. re read the chapters that are especially tought and / or weighted (equity, FSA) and cheer up! sometimes, feels like you hit a wall, but the stuff you’ve studied is in your head somewhere, it will surface !

Alta17 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > More theory based. I know the main concepts but > get confused with what the question is asking! > > I have Schweser Mocks. Are these useful? I find them pretty useful in breaking chapters into bite sized questions, I think if you do an item set at a time carefully, it quickly poinpoints your weakness. Just IMO. At this point you want to get real comfortable in reading vignettes and answering questions. Then when you see what goes wrong you can go back to the book and see where you’re short.