Still worth getting Schweser Qbank&Exam Pack only

Only 23 days to go i’ve finished all the readings and now just reviewing, find that a lot of people suggested to practise questions, practise and practise it’s better approach to reviewing, rather than re-reading the materials. apart from the CFA issued sample and mock exams, is it worth getting the schweser qbank and exam pack only? its’ abt 440

or shd i get the final review pack - is the workshop included in this pack online?

Question bank is good. At this point, doing practice questions will help you more than the reading.

Yep totally agree. So which one do I purchase from Schweser at this point? is the practise exam volume 1 an online version? thanks kochunni69 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Question bank is good. At this point, doing > practice questions will help you more than the > reading.

I have the premium solution which comes with the Qbank. Give them a call or go online and see if you can buy Qbank separately. I hope so.

you can buy it seperately. But maybe a better investment would to spend it on mock exams and sample exams from CFAI if you don’t have time to do both. Although those won’t give you feedback i think (i haven’t tried it yet)