stop watch allowed?

Can you take a stop watch with you in exam room?

Yes they do (just don’t let it beep). What about an hourglass.?.

Only if it is filled with sand from the Dead Sea…

seriously…like one large enough for 3 hours worth of sand…imagine the size of that thing…flip it after lunch…now that is a funny picture…

they’d take away a hourglass because that would be a good luck charm. similar to the poor girl beside me who had approx 5 proctors try to take away her pencil sharpener because the outside of it was a stagecoach.

“proctor” = rent-a-cop… from all the stories, it seems that they must get some quota for the amount of people that they try and catch doing ‘something’

Would it be ok to come in dressed like Flava-Flav (in full effect!) with the big clock hanging around my neck? Is that allowed in the testing room?

Data_Monkey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Would it be ok to come in dressed like Flava-Flav > (in full effect!) with the big clock hanging > around my neck? Is that allowed in the testing > room? as long as before each question you scream “Flavaaaa Flaaavvvvvvvvvvv!!!”

Absolutely and each time I know the answer I will also SCREAM “YAHHHHHH BOOIIIIIIIYYYYYY!!!” and flash my gold teeth!