STOP WRITING AND PUT YOUR PENCILS DOWN!!!

or write down her digits when she tells you as they say pencils down unless she is really hot and you know you failed and want to risk a PCP

broken heart

I took the 2006 exam too. I think I saw you in that BAII plus costume. Its funny the warning label on those outfits : “BAII plus costume bears no guarantee to passing the CFA exams. Wash warm, cold dry”

annual bump…

unless you are using a CFA themed pickup line… “a call from you is the only call I wouldn’t consider delta hedging”

Stop rubbing and put your erasers down. I never heard that one.

Sir,

STEP AWAY FROM THAT PENCIL

Some more CFA pickup lines:

1. I think you’ll find the delta between myself and others to be significant

2. Bottom up or top down?

3. Let’s go make some statements together.

4. Do you like to role play? I’ll be the banking industry and you can play the American people. (iykwim)

FT is in my cohort. The cohort that took L3 and discovered “Hey! They asked one more question in the L3 AM than they have in all the practice exams. S#!t!!!” The one with the WTF Treynor Model question on L2.

My advice has always been to make your guesses filled in when the clock shows 5 minutes to go, then attack (or continue to attack) any questions you think you can answer after you’ve done that. The most common reason for writing after time is called (I believe) is that people forgot to fill in their guesses and can’t bear the thought of guaranteed wrong responses.

lmao get over yourself bud

Put that pencil on the floor, do you feel lucky, Punk?!

A proctor put my calculator case on the floor halfway through the PM. It’s a BAII Professional, so it’s just a sleeve with no fuction card…

Bump. Just so ya know.

Did you see that thread where the guy eats live snakes? It’s crazy!

https://youtu.be/9LhLjpsstPY?t=331