Strategizing Ethics

Getting started on Ethics now and was hoping for some suggestions on how to cover this material. It looks like the everything through page 172 (readings 1 and 2) is a repeat of L1 material. Is there any way to shortcut this material – at least a bit?

Readings 1&2 are a repeat of Level I. If you are confident in how well you learned it the first time around, skip straight to the concept checkers and EOC CFAI questions. On the other hand, ethics is one of the subjects that you can’t ever learn well enough. Unless you are knocking out 95% on the questions mentioned above, I would re-read. There are plenty of nuances I picked up on studying it a second time.

ftwcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Readings 1&2 are a repeat of Level I. If you are > confident in how well you learned it the first > time around, skip straight to the concept checkers > and EOC CFAI questions. > > On the other hand, ethics is one of the subjects > that you can’t ever learn well enough. Unless you > are knocking out 95% on the questions mentioned > above, I would re-read. There are plenty of > nuances I picked up on studying it a second time. +1 Ethics is one topic that I haven’t done yet. But, I’ll start with those EOCs.

If you’re familiar with readings 1 and 2, might want to place some emphasis on readings 3-10. Especially soft dollar.

i’ve done the EOCs, a few tricks but nothing fancy, but I’m worried they are gonna throw a 9-6 curveball and make it more difficult than it looks here…

meant 12-6 curve my bad