strategy for preparation

Guys pls help @strategy for the l3 preparation…those who’ve already started how are u going about it and others how r u planning to do its preparation…

There are many post which already discussed many times so please help yourself

you are not new to this program I am sure you know how you prepared for level 1 and 2

I am going to start mid oct as I am awaiting study material. I will be busy at work during feb and mar. I plan to give a reading of the material and get on with the questions. I understand for L3 one should do a lot more of practice questions and exam papers from CFAI and Scheweser.

Cheers!

“Hope for the best, prepare for the worst”

www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-iii-forum/91314226

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-iii-forum/91314266

Trimonious, has done it all for us guys. Just read his post, I havent seen a better post on how to prepare from anyone. Dont ask anyone else, just read this!

And do yourself a favour, bookmark the above two threads.

+1

@Sooraj,

thanks mate for the link…it is really well explained.

Regards,

Cheers mate, I am glad to be of any help!

thanx sooraj for the links…

@rogue trader…thanx for ur input but i guess level 3 is to b prepared more in a strategic manner than the past 2 levels seeing the exam pattern…so it is better to know how one can approach for the same…u are a charterholder already and might have approached for l3 like l1 or l2…but for others it might work differently…anyways all d best to u:)