Street Fighters

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > anyone notice how Street Fighter was released in > the Cold War, that Zangieff is from the USSR and > he is completely useless. i think this was > intended to make small american kids think that > Ken and the U.S. can beat Zangieff and the USSR in > every possible scenario. i could beat Zangieff if > i were to play with my toes, blindfolded. If you bring this up around Fedor Emielianko, I’ve heard it gets pretty ugly…

Actually, Street Fighter was the only game I played growing up – I owned several different Street Fighter games and a couple Mortal Kombat ones, but didn’t really have money to buy other video games. I’m not much into video games these days, with the exception of Rock Band. Chun Li and Cammy are both hot, but I’d have to go with Cammy.

I played it growing up as well. Games like that and NBA Jam for SNES were awesome, but ridiculously expensive. I remember seeing an MLB game for like 89.99… Mortal Kombat was pretty awesome too, but Street Fighter was better IMO.

Does sagat say “hyper” or tiger?

I always played Akuma, but I’m not sure which street fighter game allowed you to play him.

ancientmtk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Does sagat say “hyper” or tiger? he says Tiger ~ Tiger ~Tiger uppercut - can still hear it in my ears was soooooo addicted to that game during my high school years I used to play Ryu/ken/guile/chun li

sorry to break it to you boys, but Sagat is my favourite character so you can’t tell me what he says… he says “hyperuppercut” and “hyperknee” and saying “tiger” when he shoots whatever he shoots. i have no idea what he’s supposed to be shooting. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hyper%20uppercut

but i am still doubting myself and will have to research this with some SNES action later this evening. wow. what he says is of great debate. but i think i found the correct answer. it is … tiger uppercut :frowning: they made playing cards and it says the move on it, haha.