stress cases/looking forward scenarios

Hello guys, anyone have experience with stress cases/looking forward scenarios (related to financial statements analysis)? I would like to know where I can get material to read or if someone can explain in practice what it is about. Thanks!

sensitivity tables? data tables? what do you need?

Hey dude, good to hear from you! Basically I am going for interview in a IB for a corporate finance role (origination) big money, and they require also some knowledge of stress cases/looking forward scenarios. Sincerly, I dont have idea what they can ask me and where I should focus. May you have some tips?

yeah, you need to do data tables and see what happens if you change some variables. the price of an asset will change. buy this book, man. it is a gem. i have an interview myself, final big round next week. i am stressing out, this will be the interview of my life i think. good luck on yours. what city you at again? http://www.amazon.com/Principles-Finance-Excel-Simon-Benninga/dp/0195301501/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220470877&sr=8-2

I work in London (UK). May this is funny, actually this is the position that I was waiting for years and I am so stressed as I really really dont want to miss this occasion. Good luck to you as well man! To which position are you going to interview?

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I work in London (UK). May this is funny, actually > this is the position that I was waiting for years > and I am so stressed as I really really dont want > to miss this occasion. Good luck to you as well > man! To which position are you going to interview? cant say too much, but it is sell side and the reason i got my MBA and got into the CFA program.

Anyway…good luck dude!

Anyone have additional info about it? Thanks