Stress Level!!

I don’t know you guys but for some reason I have no stress at all… what does that mean… I am way behind too… I had much more stress last year for L2 I almost don’t care

I’m having the same feeling too. It seems I’m retaining alot less information too. To make matters worse, I’m completely hungover today and can’t study.

ummm… its just you! … my stress levels are through the roof… compounded by the fact that i don’t remember a page of what i did last week

i flip between the two states … and think that the two months ahead is plenty of time … and then when I am reading the material … I think I dont have enough time … so close and yet so far … I am just looking forward to June 8th … that is my blue sky.

Stress free. joemontana is cool under pressure.

Joe was sure cool under pressure. His signature play sure showed that. Man I long the days of a Joe Montana or Steve Young manning that QB position. What a laughing stock that franchise has been turned into under the ownership of the b!tch sister and her @sswipe husband. Eddie D, you had a good thing going. Why’d you have to screw it all up. Looking forward to another 4 - 12 season. Go Niners.

After thinking about this I think I know the problem. I think the reason I dont care much about this exam is that so far I got no credit for passing L1 & 2. 1- No new job 2- No promotion 3- No salary raise 4- Even no partial reimbursement for my exam expenses an absolute nothing!! I think after passing L3 (if I can with this motivation) I get get a “good job!” I think it comes down to: nobody gives a sh!it why should I give a sh!t. so again, anybody in my situation?

I’m in the same position as you turkish_dude. No new job, no promotion, no salary raise and no partial reimbursement for my exam. I’m doing BO work and I got passed up for a promotion because they think I’m going to leave because I’m studying for the exams. I do care about the exam. Might as well study hard and get it over with. After passing this level 3 exam, I plan on doing some stock reports. We’ll eventually get a job if we are persistent.

My main motivation comes from the fact that, if I pass, I will never have to do this crap again.

tranloi lets hope that and joemontana… I totally feel the same way as you do… loll…

I’m so glad that I’m reading this thread! I’m cool as a cucumber this year! And the sheer fact of this makes me freak out ! hehe Is it because this year there is no FSA to freak out about? Even the derivatives didn’t raise my blood pressure - even tho they were very interesting they are not making me freak out! why?? I did Stalla’s passmaster and got 90% on options and 84% on swaps - but I have to admit the questions were pretty basic - anyone else thought that? I will be done with the material within 3 weeks and will start reviewing and doing practice exams - maybe I’ll start freaking out then!

I think the lack of all of the FSA, Equity, Quant and even a whole lot of mathy derivative questions feeds our complacency. I think we all feel if all goes poorly the next month and a half, we can pull a few all nighters in late may and the first week of June and learn it. I doubt it though. I think this is the hardest exam in a lot of ways. The essay questions are brutal for me. My wrist hurts when I write too much, haven’t had to write alot like that since school.

mine is thru the roof…time for some of my Xanax

I’m too relaxed as well, I just can’t get in panic mood for some reason. I keep asking my wife what I did last year at this time to make sure I do the same, she keeps telling me that last year at this time she did not see me on Satudays (not true this year). I sure remember that I was a lot more stressed last year at this time. Maybe it’s the QBank (which is really trivial this year compared to last) giving me this false sense of security … I just don’t have the same sense of urgency I had.

What makes me panic is when I think “I studied Fixed Income a few weeks back… now, what was that all about again? I remember it had something to do with bonds.”

Iwona pass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m so glad that I’m reading this thread! I’m > cool as a cucumber this year! And the sheer fact > of this makes me freak out ! hehe THANK YOU! I am 100% the same way. I am so worried that I am not worried! On surface, it seems that I understood everything well, but when it comes to write on on paper, I am getting murdered. Speaking of strees, I went to a massage this weekend, and during the session, all I can think of was which price point to use when calcuating implementation shortfall. SH**T!!

Did you have a happy ending? I mean did you figure out your answer by the end of the massage?

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What makes me panic is when I think “I studied > Fixed Income a few weeks back… now, what was > that all about again? I remember it had something > to do with bonds.” I hear ya…can’t retain too much the first time through though…it is just too much material. I think the same way but it will start coming back as you refresh what you have at least seen once before (hopefully)

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Did you have a happy ending? I mean did you > figure out your answer by the end of the massage? LOL…now looking back…I should get a “happen ending” to cancel out my pissed-off-ending since I wasn’t able to figure out what price to use to calculate the shortfall.

Use the prior day close :wink: