Strip Clubs

[facepalm] Sad but that is probably the best time most of those guys have had in ages. Come do some business in Asia and bring those dorks, we’ll show them how it’s done.

^ Respect!

Not quite related, but I am now a personal hater of trophey wives. I just had the (dis)pleasure of meeting a client’s bimbo wife on a home engagement. She was pushing a 9 on looks, a 5 in personality, and a 3 in intelligence. I don’t know how the fugg he puts up with her. She was nearly worthless when it came to performing anything a normal housewife could do. She couldn’t cook for shit, bitched about cleaning, and constantly tried to jam her political/social views on our business conversation. I don’t know how this (rich) poor sap puts up with her.

As a respected financier, I feel it’s my fiduciary duty to link him to the craigslist depreciating asset dating post. This poor guy will be with a dried up saggy broad in a few years and begin sucking him dry for lipo, cosmetic surgery, and so forth.

Like my pops always said. Appearance is only skin deep. This works for beauty as well as color.

#NowIaintSayingsheaGolddigga

awesome post

Respect.

If AF had a thumbs up button, I would have pressed it too!

I am as moved by a woman’s beauty as any man, but the idea of having a trophy wife just seems crazy to me. If she isn’t interesting to talk to, she isn’t going to hold my attention for very long. Ultimately, I look for someone who is pretty enough that I like the idea of being intimate with her, smart enough to be interesting to talk to, and nice enough to be worth the work it will take to keep her happy (because relationships are work, even when you like each other).

Had to bump this. Rinse, wash, repeat with my dilbert coworkers last night. Bunch of clowns.

Awwww seeeeeeeeetttt… Yeah, Lace is pretty good (the times square one is okay), the one near port authority, used to be called ‘Stilletos’, you could get down and dirty…

If you go on off hours to Lace in T-Square you can also get down and diggity…

Hit me up, we’ll make it rain.

^ will do, Bpdulog… last time I was at Lace ‘Time square’ was a weekday… Central American Stripper… brought upstairs… brunette… obviously cute as fck… nobody in the upstaris… she got wet like niagara fall- let’s just say after 13 minutes, she let you touchey touch… after 15… she has her tongue down your throat… oh sheet… i remember now…

she was from Belize…

haven’t thought about her in about 12 months…

good girl…

Just got back from a very well done burlesque show that had the audience rolling with laughter in the aisles.

Fleshy, intelligent, and funny. I’d say it’s 20x more entertaining than any strip club I’ve been dragged to.

It was called Broadway Varietease. Highly recommended entertainment for an evening.

Is it strange that I don’t find strip clubs particularly appealing? I mean, I guess without the strippers I miss out on the lap dances, but it doesn’t seem like it’s that hard of a task to find an above average chick that wants to put her chest in your face (and then some) as long as you’re somewhat charming, confident, and not a complete weirdo. Maybe my bias is skewed towards my experiences having lived in Texas (which has some of the hottest girls in the country, hands down) and in NYC (where it seems like a guy can practically trip and fall into a woman’s…“you know”)

Anyway, I’ve been to a few strip clubs in my life, sometimes the girls are actually pretty interesting just to have a chat and then some, but no I have not / will not go into the “back room” even though some of my friends (i.e. NOT myself) have said it was a fantastic time

Actually it is 100% normal to not want to go to strip clubs. I think they suck to be frank. Going to a strip club is like going to an expensive restaurant, looking at the menu for a few hours, not ordering anything and then going home. What good is some broad sticking her tits in your face if you aren’t going to bang her? I don’t see the point. Only time I go to a SC is if it a bachelor party or if I am with my college buddies. We have a guy who always begs to go when we are all together…

Damn. So that explains it… T.T

i have never gotten a lap dance in my life. I can’t ever shell out 20 bucks for 5-10 mins of work. I mean, I just feel embarassed this person makes a high single digit multiple above my wage rate and I’m suppose to feel good about it. I feel like I’m the hoe paying for the lap dance.

You forgot to include ordering expensive watered down drinks, not order any food, then hit up a Taco Bell for a 12 Pack on the way home. You then eat the 12 Pack in your car while you mope how you should have ordered that prime rib.

Strip clubs suck in my opinion. Anyone have any firsthand knowledge what happens in the Champagne Room? One of the dilberts I work with said “anything goes, and that Chris Rock don’t know wtf he talking bout.” I have a feeling this dilbert is saying anything goes, simply because he doesn’t want to look like a chump for dropping $2k in an hour only to get his ball blue.

i know actually a few guys that spent upwards of 1000 at strip clubs and they were not rich or even in half decent paying jobs. never understood how some people can shell out big bucks like that.

^ A stripper once told me that her best clients (those that spend the most and are the most loyal) are the ones that are no where near wealthy. It’s like welfare recipients that are chronic gamblers.

It’s more like 20 bucks per song, and the song is cut in half. The best strippers easily make 6 figures and the earnings are not even taxable. And for the most part they have dinners and drinks paid for them by loser guys all the time, so you can remove those expenses.

Yeah they make a ton now, but they can’t keep doing the job past mid30s, because then they are old and replaced by the young blood

Not a strip club person here either