Stuck inside of Pittsburgh with the Memphis Blues Again

I am going to be spending two weeks in Pittsburgh on business. Does anyone live or know of anything to do in this city? Right now I’m planning on spending one night going to a Pirates game and the rest lamenting on how I’m stuck in Pittsburgh for two weeks.

This is my hometown pinkman. If you knock it like that again I will destroy you.

Seriously pink, I am still in the burgh so if you want to meet out one night I may be able to drag my old butt out. You aren’t going to find Pittsburgh all that stimulating compared to Chicago, but you can still find some things to do. Shoot me an email at mwvt99 at gmail.com if you want to try to meet up.

Sounds good MWVT9. It won’t be for a month so I’ll email you in a couple weeks. You’re not on the list Mumu made of all the regulars contact info? You need to get on there. And get on board for the Chicago trip!

No. I am not on that list, but would like to be.

check your email.

pink, put him on the list and keep me updated, if mwvt and you meet up for a fri or sat put me on the email, I might take a train over to Pitt, not everyday you get a chance to meet the venerable mwvt9.

Sure Swanny. mwvt9 you’re a cool dude and all but sh!t I hate your f’n name. I can’t remember how many times I was searching for one of your posts under mwt9,mvwt9, etc.

I passed through Pittsburgh and did the following: - Andy Warhol Museum (his home town) - Tour of Coal Mine - Visit to Frank Lloyd Wright’s Falling Water (spectacular).

Pinkman can you also add me in the regular’s mail list.

When is someone regular enough?

Bleeck Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When is someone regular enough? When they take the John McEnroe All-Bran 10 Day Challenge and pass with flying colours. Only THEN, will you find the key to our forbidden city. http://www.bestads.tv/view/1069/all-bran-john-mcenroe/

Bleeck Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When is someone regular enough? at 36 posts you’re about 20X short.

720 posts… see you in October!

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sure Swanny. mwvt9 you’re a cool dude and all but > sh!t I hate your f’n name. I can’t remember how > many times I was searching for one of your posts > under mwt9,mvwt9, etc. Just remember that VT= Virginia Tech

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pink, put him on the list and keep me updated, if > mwvt and you meet up for a fri or sat put me on > the email, I might take a train over to Pitt, not > everyday you get a chance to meet the venerable > mwvt9. I look forward to meeting the Swanny. We will definitely try to make it a Friday or Saturday night.

^ Actually the weekend I’ll be there is the weekend of the Chicago Meetup. So I’ll be flying back to Chicago to meet Swanny. Oh the irony.

Oh well. We can still meet up one night pinkman.

Talk about bad timing. One way or another I’ll float over to Pitt to catch mwvt sometime this summer.

go to sharp edge and drink lots of belgian beer