study and work

hi guys, i´m preparing the level 1 but i find so difficult to study because i´m working all day, some can tell the experience of passing the level1 in the same way?

how much are you working? Fortunately for me, I got out of work everyday around 7 and its only a 20 minute commute back to my apartment. I usually just studied every night from 8-10 monday through thursday (and then the weekend of course).

Devote more time on the weekends if you cannot do so on weekdays. Review notes whenever you can (perhaps during the commute) no matter the duration. Every second matters.

My study schedule is similiar to Jalmy - a couple hours each weeknight if possible - then I try to get in 4-5 hours each Sat and Sun…sometimes more if possible - especially if I am having a hard time grasping the SS I am on. I aim for a SS each week - with a catchup week between each book…

I cram as much as possible and go into work sleep deprived. I work in back office.

toneti Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hi guys, i´m preparing the level 1 but i find so > difficult to study because i´m working all day, > some can tell the experience of passing the level1 > in the same way? I think most people are going through the same experience. You have to be creative and have good time managment. Study on the bus, lunch break, listen to the audio in your car…it all helps

kjh - I can relate. i also work back office. Are your hours as difficult as mine? I work 10 hour days at the min - starting at 5:30 am. I find myself getting up at 3:30am to try to get an hour before work, becasue my brain gives up by the end of the day. I usually try to get some studying in at work as well in the middle of the day when my boss is in at meetings and things slow down

I have a very difficult schedule… I have to travel on my work… so can catch up very little studies on Mon, Thurs & Fri… no studies on Tue & Wed… Will try to study 4-5 hours on Sat & Sun…I count mainly on the weekends… I wish I could have found sometime on the weekdays too…

I work 9-6, but I study at work from 10-5, and then study at home from 8-12 mid night, and then all day and night on weekends. hold on… I’m just kidding, but it does sound beautiful!