Study burnout

Wish I had time to get burned out.

Here is the quote - updated of course - that each of us should tell ourselves when we get burned out: Great moments… are born from great opportunity. And that’s what you have here, today, boys. That’s what you’ve earned here today. One test. If we take it ten times, we may fail nine. But not this test. Not today. Today, we stay with each question to the end. Today, we write with those who have come before us. And we shut them down because we can! Today, WE are the greatest CFA candidates in the world. You were born to be CFA Charterholders. Every one of you. And you were meant to be here today. This is your time. Their time is done. It’s over. Screw 'em. This is your time. Now go out there and take it.

Trying is the first step towards failure. - Homer Simpson Also remember it could be MUCH worse. You could be feeling burnt out now and be a Level 2 candidate!!! Yikes

completely burned out. taking several days off and then making the final push. doing 3-day schewser review this wknd in sf and 5-day in dallas as a change of pace.

If only I can get through this earnings season… Not to mention the mergers and acquisition announcements every other day and flow of new deal. Reviewed everything two times, now memorizing stuff before my 1st mock this weekend, but yes, after 8 months of studying i am feeling burnt out.

My gosh guys! You CANNOT even talk about study burnout now…talk 'bout it when you walk out the exam door that afternoon! It’s imperative to stay calm, focused, and have a POSITIVE attitude…and remember you still have plenty of time to prepare! Study burnout = defeat = L3 next year, folks!!! Prepare to WIN!!!