Study burnout

Hey guys, I know everyone is studying hard, is anyone feeling a bit of burnout. Given that many people have been pounding the books for about 6 months now, does anyone else feel that, when they want to open the books, the brain says “no” and then gives you a massive headache.

ditto that i looked at SS#10 for five hours yesterday and learned nothing

6 months? Try 8 months dude. Best bet would be to take a day off. I was burning out in March and celebrated my birthday by getting trashed. Works wonders.

im in for 10 months if you count studying for the 7, 63, and 87 from October to Dec then picking up Level III Jan 1. take the week off and then resume on saturday thats usually good for a recharge

builders Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > im in for 10 months if you count studying for the > 7, 63, and 87 from October to Dec then picking up > Level III Jan 1. > > take the week off and then resume on saturday > thats usually good for a recharge Fuzzy math?

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > builders Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > im in for 10 months if you count studying for > the > > 7, 63, and 87 from October to Dec then picking > up > > Level III Jan 1. > > > > take the week off and then resume on saturday > > thats usually good for a recharge > > Fuzzy math? aka my study burnout

same here…i.e hardly grasping anything these days. Planning to take a mock to get ripped which wud probably motivate me enuf to study …

Same here

Just started feeling burnt out this week. I don’t seem to remember anything even stuff I studied last month. I have put more effort then level 2 and I cruised through L2. For me it also has to do with the structure of the exam with the essay writing vs the multiple choice. At level 2, it is easier since the answers are given and it stirs up your memory for the readings.

i think most people are feeling it, i’ve been studying since feb, and been off this week and last to finish up the material and do some practice, and i really cannot be bothered with any of it right now

gpe killed my confidence. those EOC questions are killer. dont study frustrated. take one or two MAX days off and get back in it.

yeah, I was flying through GIPS last night thinking I was all clearheaded and was going to actually retain something. Then towards the end of composite construction I started losing it. I continued through presentation proceedures and Real Estate to try and get as far as I could, but I think that was a mistake. I don’t think I really retained any of the real estate stuff, and what’s worse is now I think even the first stuff is no longer retained well. At least not after January 2011, prior to that I reported that I must have known this…AHHHH!

How could you get burned out now with the goal so close?

I have already done 5 Practice exams, plus 2 of them again just to keep my mojo. I feel that I have seen everything. I am saving one exam for mid May. I hope that my brain can keep all this information for the big day.

I aint getting burned out, I got 6 more weeks of studying for my entire life. Giving up now is for pansies.

Same here wake2000. I feel burnt out but I’m going in fighting. It’s all out from here on in.

“Same here wake2000. I feel burnt out but I’m going in fighting. It’s all out from here on in.” THAT’S right! (Chest fills with manly pride). THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM! THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT! THIS IS WHERE THEY DIE!!!

peters… that didn’t work out very well for them in the end. Pick an analogy with a better ending damnit.

Ok, how about this then “You’re all clear kid, now lets blow this thing so we can all go home!” Better?

Better… so LIII is the deathstar? appropriate.